Job Posting: Elite Fitness - Trưởng nhóm Nhân sự
Number of Recruits: 1 person
Department: Nhân sự
Position/Title: Team Leader
Recruiting Sectors/Job Descriptions:
- 50% Standard operating as HRE
- In charge of HR service delivery for assigned clubs
- Manage and update the employees’ database via hard copies and BIM HR software. Ensuring the employees data//profile are systematically & effectively managed.
- Complete and follow up all HR’s paper works/ HR procedures such as: offer letter, labor contract, HR’s decisions, ect to the clubs as assignment.
- Advise employees/managers of labor relation issues, updating HR’s Polices, Insurance, PIT, labor law, employee benefits for staff’s acknowledgment and compliance.
- Prepare document and welcome all inspection team in Elite Fitness System.
- Coordinate with Recruitment and C&B team for the accuracy and updated information input, ensuring the headcount recruitment need and on time fulfillment, ensuring the compensation/benefits of the staff in assigned clubs are well managed and in accordance with Company policy.
- Ensure the implementation of Company policies and guidelines (performance evaluation, goal setting, ect) at clubs are aligned and timely managed.
- Other assigned work tasks
- 40% Work tasks as HRE Team Leader
- Training and supervise HREs’ work performance to ensure the consistency, efficiency, and effectiveness of HRE team
- Enhance work cooperation/connection to all assigned clubs for timely understanding, survey/investigation to club issues and proper report to HRM for suitable problem- solving plans.
- Ensure the HRE team have good support and coordination to relevant functional team in HR Department as well as with office and clubs.
- Support HRM with suitable improvement initiatives to further promote and enhance performance and the HR service at Elite Fitness.
- 10% Values
- Model the company value system
Qualifications and preferential terms
4 years uiversity
- A Bachelor degree with a major in related fields is a preference
- At least 3 years working experience as an HR Team Leader
- Good English comprehension
- Good supervisory/management skills, problem -solving skills and communication/interpersonal skills.
- Be a quick learner, well adapt to Company’s culture
- Integrity and outgoing/friendly personality
Human Resource Management.
Foreign Language :
Salary: Thỏa thuận
Lunch provide,Social insurance,Telephone fee,Health screenings.
189 Nghi Tàm, Tây Hồ, Hà Nội, Q. Tây Hồ, Hà Nội
Working day: Thứ hai đến sáng thứ bảy
Working Time: Thứ 2-6: 8h00-17h30. Thứ 7: 8h00-12h00
Reception Period and Method
How to Reception:
Application Form: Company Form
Recruitment Procedures and Required Documents
- Đơn xin việc.
- Sơ yếu lý lịch.
- Bản sao Giấy khai sinh
- Bản sao sổ hộ khẩu
- Bản sao bằng cấp
- Bản sao chứng minh thư
- Giấy khám sức khỏe
Contact to Us
Manager: Phòng Nhân sự
Phone number: 01642092367
Elite Fitness - Trưởng nhóm Nhân sự Share to: