We are looking for an experienced Project Manager with strong backgrounds in website and mobile development projects for our challenging projects (including important fixed price ones). A Project Manager is responsible for day-to-day running of a portfolio of multiple-technology projects, delivering IT solutions to agreed constraints of time, cost, and quality, in order to maintain the high company standards of timely delivery and customer satisfaction.
· Project Management
· manage project activities for multiple projects across all project phases, including initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, control and closure. Create, manage and track project vehicles, including, but not limited to:_Project schedules, Detailed project plans, Project scope statements, Cost estimates, Resource plans, Risk and issues logs, Status reports._
· Ensure software development standards and practices are followed. Identify and resolve risks, issues and conflicts to ensure quality control throughout the project life cycle
· Know how to manage work, teams, clients and reporting structure of Agile and Scrum Development Frameworks
· Lead and motivate the development team, supervise and evaluate team members, provide them with valid and constructive feedback, supportive and professional mentoring
· Take part in talent selection process for the company as a functional interviewer, take initiative in improving on reporting, processes, and workflow and client outcomes.
Actively participates as a leader in company life to contribute to building up Isirius’s company culture.
Proven experience in project estimation, budget control, people management and risk management.
Your Skills and Experience
· Language**: Great English fluency in writing, speaking and comprehension skills
· Qualifications**: A Bachelor degree, preferably in computer-related field.
· Required experience**:
· At least 5 years of experience as a Software/IT Project Manager in an IT company.
At least 2 years of experience as a project team leader in an Agile software development environment.
Experience in traditional project management as well as Agile methods (Scrum, XP or Kanban)
· Great Skills for Excel, Micro project and Knowledge about Java, Php and SQL.
· Proven experience in project estimation, budget control, people management and risk management
· Job essentials**:
· Excellent leadership skills to guide the project team through the phases of multiple-scale projects based on multiple technology platforms.
Strong problem solving skills
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· Strong interpersonal skills to gain cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including senior management, team members and other departments
· Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment