• PLUS area exposure in the bottom of Job Search Main Page
Concurent Free Service
1. Sign up as company member, after login, enter your company information, and register. (MY PAGE > Company Information Setting)
Entering company information faithfully can be very helpful in finding good talent.
2. Enter and register the information in the recruitment registration menu. (Company Member Login > MY PAGE > Register Job posting)
3. If necessary, call us for products that are suitable for our company image ads or job posting!
1. Select a job posting service and make a payment. (MY PAGE > Products/Services > Job Posting Service)
2. There are four methods of payment: cash payment, bank transfer, online ATM transfer or card payment.
3. When payment is made by cash payment or payment deposit, the payment confirmation time is required. Depending on your bank,
it may take from a few minutes to a maximum of one day.
4. If you made an online ATM transfer or card payment, you can proceed to the next step without needing confirmation of payment.
1. When payment is made by cash payment or bank transfer, please confirm payment to JOBPRO after payment.
2. If payment is made by cash payment or bank transfer, the payment will be confirmed by JOBPRO.
Payment has been confirmed, you must apply the purchased product to the job post, and the job post will be posted at the location
of the product.
Select job posting service ▶ Payment ▶ Confirmation payment ▶ Apply service ▶ Start job posting
(MY PAGE > Job Posting Management > Apply/Add service > Enter Apply Period> Start job posting)
3. If you have made an online ATM transfer or card payment, you can apply the purchased product to the job posting immediately
after payment and post the job posting at the position of the relevant product.
MY PAGE > Job Posting Management > Apply/Add service > Enter Apply Period> Start job posting
1. Make sure that a banner or job posting is posted.
• Contact: 0243-868-8282 | email@example.com
• Consulting time: Weekdays 08: 30 ~ 17: 30 | Saturday 08: 30 ~ 12: 00 | Closed Sundays and holidays